Callaham Bridge, Strat Tremolo, Vintage, Narrow (2-7/32" Mount, 2-1/16" String Spacing)
Availability: In stock
- Product Description
Click images for expanded zoom
- Country of Manufacture: USA
- Pop-in "64" arm included (other lengths available - see image above)
- String Spacing: 2-1/16" (2.062" / 52.4mm)
- Screw Spacing: 2-7/32" (2.219" / 56.4mm)
- Enhanced Vintage block, w/ 10-32 Thread (more info)
- Fits Fender original 1954-1969; US Reissues; Highway 1 (all years); Custom Shop Time Machine Series; Jimmie Vaughan Strat; Eric Johnson Strat; Road Worn Strat; Japanese Reissues; Classic Series '50s/60s/70s
This is a complete tremolo unit that includes all hardware as pictured above. It will fit most guitars that have a vintage 6-screw bridge, but it uses the narrower 2-1/16" string spacing of the American Series guitars, which moves the two E strings away from the edges of the fretboard. If you have a guitar where the E strings are too close to the edge of the fretboard and get pulled off the edges too easily, then this bridge will fix that problem.
We include the "64" length arm by default (5.25", refer to image above); if you would prefer a different length, then please let us know at time of purchase via email, or add a comment to your payment via PayPal. We stock Callaham's arms with parchment tips only. We do not stock the mint green tips. Click here for more info.
- Additional Information
- Product's Review