ToneShaper NextGen Wiring Kit, NG01, Short Solid-Shaft Pots, 4-Way Switch
Availability: Out of stock
- Product Description
This Kit - Contents & Pickup Switching Representative Images of Installation
NEED HELP SELECTING THE RIGHT KIT FOR YOUR GUITAR?
THIS KIT - PHYSICAL
- Click to read the manual
- For top-routed guitars (read about short-bushing pots)
- 1/4" diameter solid pot shafts, for setscrew knobs (read about pot shafts)
- Fits Tele, Strat, and most guitars that use a lever switch
- Supports SS, HH, NHB, BHB pickup configurations
- For guitars with 1 volume and 1 tone control
- Comes with a 4-way switch
- UTS thread sizes may require hole enlargement on import guitars (more about this)
THIS KIT - FEATURES
- Solder-free installation! Installs in minutes! (Note: minor modification to neck pickup may be required for series operation, see instruction manual for full details)
- When used in a Tele, this unit supports conventional control orientation (switch/volume/tone) or reversed orientation (volume/tone/switch), accommodating your playing style (more about this)
- Supports both modern & vintage wiring, allowing you to try them both and see which you prefer (more about this)
- Built-in, bypass-able treble bleed, compensates for treble roll-off when lowering your volume control, keeping your tone more consistent (more about this)
- Manually-selectable volume/tone pot values, choose between 500k or 250k to tonally optimize for your pickups/application
- Or, configure for auto-ranging volume pot (BHB, NHB only), automatically adjusts the volume pot value for optimal tone when switching between single-coils and humbuckers
- Configurable tone control, easily customized to EQ your tone just the way you want it!
THIS KIT - INCLUDES
- ToneShaper NG01 Volume Control, 1/4" Bushing Length, 1/4" Solid-Shaft
- ToneShaper NG01 Tone Control, 1/4" Bushing Length, 1/4" Solid-Shaft
- ToneShaper NG01 4-Way Switch
- Switchcraft 1/4" Mono Jack, Long Bushing, Wired (more about this)
- Volume/Tone Connector Cable, 2"
- Volume/Switch Connector Cable, 4.5"
- Mini-Screwdriver for Screw-Down Connection Terminals
- Pointed Wooden Stick, aids DIP Switch Manipulation
ToneShaper NextGen wiring kits are the most tonally-flexible guitar wiring kits on the market today. They install in most guitars quickly and easily - and typically with no soldering (4-way wiring kits may require minor modification to your neck pickup, see manual for full details). They completely replace the existing components (with the exception of the pickups). Featuring built-in circuit configurability, they allow you to customize the circuit to fit your needs and tonal preferences.
NextGen is our top-of-the-line offering, and the finest guitar wiring product available. Circuit board-based, but completely passive (no batteries), these kits are built in the USA with industry-standard component brands (CTS pots, Oak-Grigsby switches, Switchcraft jacks).
- Additional Information
- Product's Review