ToneShaper NextGen Wiring Kit, NG02, Long Split-Shaft Pots, 5-Way Switch
Availability: In stock
- Product Description
This Kit - Contents & Pickup Switching Representative Images of Installation
NEED HELP SELECTING THE RIGHT KIT FOR YOUR GUITAR?
THIS KIT - PHYSICAL
- Click to read the manual
- For rear-routed guitars (read about long-bushing pots)
- 1/4" diameter split-shaft pots, for push-on knobs (read about pot shafts)
- Fits Tele, Strat, and most guitars that use a lever switch
- Supports HH, HSH, HSS, and SSS pickup configurations
- For guitars with 1 volume and 1 tone control
- Comes with a 5-way switch
- UTS thread sizes may require hole enlargement on import guitars (more about this)
THIS KIT - FEATURES
- Solder-free installation! Installs in minutes!
- When used in a Tele, this unit supports conventional control orientation (switch/volume/tone) or reversed orientation (volume/tone/switch), accommodating your playing style (more about this)
- Supports coil-splitting (HH, HSH, HSS), automatically turning humbuckers into single-coils in some switch positions, increasing tonal flexibility
- Built-in, bypass-able treble bleed, compensates for treble roll-off when lowering your volume control, keeping your tone more consistent (more about this)
- Manually-selectable volume/tone pot values, choose between 500k or 250k to tonally optimize for your pickups/application
- Or, configure for auto-ranging volume pot (HSH/HSS - or HH with optional SW5G switch), automatically adjusts the volume pot value for optimal tone when switching between single-coils and humbuckers
- Configurable tone control, easily customized to EQ your tone just the way you want it!
THIS KIT - INCLUDES
- ToneShaper NG02 Volume Control, 1/2" Bushing Length, 1/4" Split-Shaft
- ToneShaper NG02 Tone Control, 1/2" Bushing Length, 1/4" Split-Shaft
- ToneShaper NG02 5-Way Switch
- Switchcraft 1/4" Mono Jack, Short Bushing, Wired
- Volume/Tone Connector Cable, 3"
- Volume/Switch Connector Cable, 4.5"
- Mini-Screwdriver for Screw-Down Connection Terminals
- Pointed Wooden Stick, aids DIP Switch Manipulation
ToneShaper NextGen wiring kits are the most tonally-flexible guitar wiring kits on the market today. They install in most guitars quickly and easily - and typically with no soldering - completely replacing the existing components (with the exception of the pickups). Featuring built-in circuit configurability, they allow you to customize the circuit to fit your needs and tonal preferences.
NextGen is our top-of-the-line offering, and the finest guitar wiring product available. Circuit board-based, but completely passive (no batteries), these kits are built in the USA with industry-standard component brands (CTS pots, Oak-Grigsby switches, Switchcraft jacks).
- Additional Information
- Product's Review