ToneShaper NextGen Wiring Kit, NG03, Short Solid-Shaft Pots, Vol/Tone
Availability: In stock
- Product Description
This Kit - Contents & Pickup Switching Representative Images of VTT Top-Rout Installation
NEED HELP SELECTING THE RIGHT KIT FOR YOUR GUITAR?
THIS KIT - PHYSICAL
- Click to read the manual
- For top-routed guitars (read about short-bushing pots)
- 1/4" diameter solid pot shafts, for setscrew knobs (read about pot shafts)
- Fits Strat, and most guitars that use a lever switch (does not fit Tele)
- Supports SSS, HSS, and HSH pickup configurations
- For guitars with 1 volume control, and 1 tone control
- Comes with a 5-way switch
- UTS thread sizes may require hole enlargement on import guitars (more about this)
THIS KIT - FEATURES
- Solder-free installation! Installs in minutes!
- Supports Volume/Tone control configuration (kits available to support Volume/Tone/Tone guitars)
- Supports both modern & vintage wiring, allowing you to try them both and see which you prefer (more about this)
- Built-in, bypass-able treble bleed, compensates for treble roll-off when lowering your volume control, keeping your tone more consistent (more about this)
- Manually-selectable volume/tone pot values (all pickup configurations), choose between 500k or 250k to tonally optimize for your pickups/application
- Or, configure for auto-ranging volume pot (HSS, HSH only), automatically adjusts the volume pot value for optimal tone when switching between single-coils and humbuckers
- Configurable tone control, easily customized to EQ your tone just the way you want!
THIS KIT - INCLUDES
- ToneShaper NG03 Volume Control, 1/4" Bushing Length, 1/4" Solid-Shaft
- ToneShaper NG03 Tone Control, 1/4" Bushing Length, 1/4" Solid-Shaft
- ToneShaper NG03 5-Way Switch
- Switchcraft 1/4" Mono Jack, Short Bushing, Wired
- Volume/Switch Connector Cable, 2.5"
- Tone/Switch Connector Cable, 3"
- Mini-Screwdriver for Screw-Down Connection Terminals
- Pointed Wooden Stick, aids DIP Switch Manipulation
ToneShaper NextGen wiring kits are the most tonally-flexible guitar wiring kits on the market today. They install in most guitars quickly and easily - and typically with no soldering - completely replacing the existing components (with the exception of the pickups). Featuring built-in circuit configurability, they allow you to customize the circuit to fit your needs and tonal preferences.
NextGen is our top-of-the-line offering, and the finest guitar wiring product available. Circuit board-based, but completely passive (no batteries), these kits are built in the USA with industry-standard component brands (CTS pots, Oak-Grigsby switches, Switchcraft jacks).
- Additional Information
- Product's Review